Join the leadership team! The PGO has a core group of volunteers who meet monthly to plan and make things happen. WE NEED YOU!
Consider joining the PGO leadership team as co-chair or volunteer coordinator! Or if you have something you’ve always wanted to do with and for the school, let’s make it happen together!
Wildwood has lots of opportunities for volunteering and participation. You can arrange with your teacher and class parent to work in your child’s classroom; you can volunteer with the Library, Arts room, or other programs; join the “School Governance Council”, and of course, all the programming organized by the Parent Guardian Organization (PGO — that’s YOU).
(More information about volunteering is on the regional district’s page here. That page explains that all volunteers need to complete a Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) form prior to service.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have brilliant ideas or want to join in on any of the activities below.
Ways to Participate
- Submit a Volunteer Form – print it off, fill it out and drop it in the PGO mailbox on the wall in the office
- Become a Class Parent
- Volunteer at the Library or with the Arts program
- Volunteer for one of the PGO-sponsored events: Welcome coffees in the fall, the MultiCultural Fair, Math Night, and Science Night in the spring, staff appreciation events at the end of the School Year, or any of the other great events.
- Come up with a fun idea/project/club for your kid’s class, grade, or the school! (email@example.com)
- Join the PGO Core Leadership Committee and work on planning
- Pick up something from the Teacher & Staff Wishlist
- Join the “School Governance Council”. Contact Nick Yaffe to volunteer
- Join the PGO Communications Team in getting the word out