This 24-hour online giving day allows people throughout the Pioneer Valley and beyond to support hundreds of local nonprofits, including our very own Wildwood School. Don’t delay, support Wildwood PGO today!
With your help the PGO can continue to support our students in ways that are as diverse as the population we serve. We strive to ensure that all children have what they need to thrive while also providing our amazing educators with basic tools for their classrooms. With your help the PGO can continue to support our students in ways that are as diverse as the population we serve. But we can’t do it without you! Check it out:
- $850 ensures every 6th Grade student can participate in the Morse Hill field trip
- $700 pays for a visiting author
- $500 supports Art room clay supplies for the year
- $200 will pay for a Sewing Machine for the Art Room
- $125 supports a Staff Appreciation Breakfast
- $120 buys Soil Testing probes for a 2nd Grade Soil Investigation science unit
- $100 Pays for Moby Max curriculum software licenses for 5th Graders
- $100 Can assist the school to submit mini grants for unique learning opportunities for children
- $50 Will help every child to attend class field trips in the community
- $20 Contributes to teacher classroom supplies so all children have access to pencils and paper
- $10 helps to ensure that each child can have a snack every day
Our school will be stronger with help from you. Please donate what you can today and dig deep this spring. Thank you!