Volunteer Outreach Coordinator – NEEDED
- Attend PGO core monthly meetings.
- Create, distribute, and collect a recruiting flyer at the beginning of the school year.
- Maintain a database of volunteers throughout the school year, which includes contacting the librarians and art teacher to get a list of regular volunteers. (NOTE: often people reach out to the librarians or the art teacher directly)
- Contact and recruit volunteers, as needed, for tasks based on preference.
- You should be comfortable contacting people by email, phone or text (according to their preferences).
- Create and manage a committee to help if needed.
- Update old content.
- Maintain broken links.
- Add new content from semi-regular newsletter / store information on past events and mini grants that we can use to talk up the PGO to new wildwood community members.
Blog Content Providers-NEEDED
- Write blurbs for the blog / newsletter/social media as directed to by the communications chair.
Real World Experiences Coordinator–NEEDED:
- Create a system for connecting teachers to community organizations and parent volunteers to bring real-world experiences that are connected to curriculum.
- Possibly develop a committee for helping with this work.