The Jones Library is excited to share some special programs offered over the February school vacation week:
- They will be hosting local author/ illustrator David Hyde Costello for a weeklong residency at the library. David also recently created an original piece of art for the 2020 Samuel Minot Jones Awards for Literary Achievement (known affectionately as The Sammy’s)
- They will welcome Dr. Cyrus and Dr. Noelle from the Hampshire Meadows Dental practice as special guests at storytime in celebration of Children’s Oral Health month.
- Thanks to the Mass Cultural Council and Friends of the library, we’ll have a puppet show from local performer Tom Knight.
- In celebration of the Jones Library Centennial, the Special Collections department has created an interactive history program, inviting kids to experience Amherst as it was 100 years ago.
- For Teens (ages 11-17) we have a special after-hours laser tag on Friday the 21st.
For more information about all the events, please visit their website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 413-259-3091.