Message from the ARMS PGO for 6th grade parents & guardians:
We are looking forward to your families joining ARMS in the fall, and wanted to share information about volunteer activities organized by the Amherst Regional Middle School (ARMS) Parent Guardian Organization. We hope you will consider getting involved.
Our current year activities have included:
- Welcome picnic and ice cream social
- Educational grants to teachers, staff and student clubs
- Team Parents/Weekly blog
- Winter Carnival
- ARMS Educator Award
- Annual Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Online ARMS gear store and fundraising activities
- 8th grade end-of-year activities
If you would like to be added to our interested volunteer list for 2019-20, or have a specific interest, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARMS PGO Co-chairs,