- Fort River Principal or Designee
- Fort River Teacher
- Fort River Staff Member
- Facilities Director or Designee
- School Committee Member
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Designee
- Fort River PGO Appointee
- Town Finance Representative
- Community Member with Green Energy Expertise and Architectural Background
- At-Large Parent/Guardian/CaregiverAt-Large Community Member #1
At-Large Community Member #2
In addition, the committee voted to formalize their commitment to having a minimum of 50% of the voting membership of the School Building Committee composed of women and persons of color.
Community members are encouraged to complete the application available here for the following positions: 1) Community Member with Green Energy Expertise and Architectural Background; 2) At-Large Parent/Guardian/Caregiver; 3) At-Large Community Member (2 positions).
The deadline for applications is 12:00 Noon on Friday, October 13. All applications will be considered; however, preference may be given to women and people of color, parents/guardians/caregivers, and those with Amherst town government experience.