We’re an uber smart, talented and diverse parent/guardian group. Please consider sharing your particular skills with the PGO. Next school year, we need volunteers for…
- PGO Co-Bloggers: Update weekly blog. This platform reaches 600+ people.
- Facebook Coordinator: Manage weekly publication. This platform reaches 400+ people.
- Class Parent Coordinator: Organize and manage occasional communication to class parents
- Class Parents: Every classroom available!
- Fundraising Coordinator/ Passive Fundraiser: Organize and communicate fundraising efforts
- School Directory Coordinator: Oversee publication and distribution of our school directory
- Yearbook Coordinator: Oversee publication and distribution of our school yearbook for 2016-17 (apprentice in 2015-16)
- Welcome Back Staff Breakfast
- Kindergarten Coffee (First Day of Kindergarten) – First grade parent would be ideal!
- New Family Welcome
- Math Night
- Multicultural Fair: In need of a co-coordinator
PGO activities are powered by volunteer hours. Without volunteers, they won’t happen. If you’re interested or would like to learn more about any of the above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org