- Now thru April 17: Wildwood Brown Envelope Fundraiser (please support)
- Now thru April 14: MCAS Testing – English Language Arts, Grades 3-6 (click for details)
- April 20-24: Spring Break (no school)
- May 20: Early Release Day (1:20 release)
- May 21: Multicultural Fair
- May 25: Memorial Day (no school)
- June 22: Last Day of School
Wildwood’s Annual Multicultural Fair
Thursday, May 21st
We are looking for volunteers for the following activities:
- Potluck – Ensure dishes are labeled with ingredients.
- Performances – Check lists from previous years and contact performers.
- Fashion Show – Clothing from a variety of countries are modeled by students.
- Art – Art project is ongoing during Fair.
- Photos – Family photos (displayed in WW lobby)
- General Volunteer – make copies of handout, help as needed.
This is a great way to connect with other Wildwood families.
Please send Jen Mendelsohn an email if you are interested in volunteering.
We will hold a few meetings before the Multicultural Fair to share ideas and work!
Jen Mendelsohn, email@example.com
PGO Volunteer Coordinator